Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moving...

Been a LOOONG time eh?

A lot has happened in my life, the totality of it could be described as a complete annihilation... a sundering of the basic structure of my existence. I've been rebuilding it little by little, and now I've come to the blogs.

I'm moving away from blogger and going to wordpress. I'm taking the advice I got all those months ago and creating specific blogs for each topic.

gigaer.wordpress.com will be my EVE blog. nothing up there at the moment but I hope to be posting a few times a week. I'll be going over my old fiction to fix it up, as well as continuing where I left off.

psychediver.wordpress.com will be my general geek blog. All that stuff that had and would have cluttered this blog will be there.

orderofdragons.wordpress.com will be a spiritualism blog, specifically my current journey into neo-paganism. Think of it as an online grimoire.

tastytoronto.wordpress.com will be my food blog. This one actually has a small staff of friends. Restaurant reviews, as well as recipes of our own.

hornygeek.wordpress.com is my sex/relationships blog. Do I really need to explain this one?

Big plans for the future. Hope to see you around!

1 comment:

Myrhial Arkenath said...

Good to receive an update. I've updated my link to your new EVE blog.