Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moving to the music of EVE (Brainstorm)

After listening to Roc's Bio I started to think how music can lend a lot of flavour to our EVE relationships. Personally I tend to make music videos in my head all the time by linking a song to a person or group or relationship. I thought I'd put some of those ideas out and see if I can get some community brainstorming going.

For instance...

Mynxee = Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Were Made For Walking.

I'm going to come up with a bunch tonight and post them tomorrow. Please contribute any ideas, half-ideas or even requests (like "Do something for the Goons" or "use this song").

SPEAK UP!

o7

3 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Please, gods, NO! Adjust your internal vision to something more like Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders singing Tattooed Love Boys for "my" music video :)

Bahamut said...

OK. I'll post that tomorrow. Any other ideas?

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

TBH IDK.

I really like to be thought of the (Blink 182 - Adam's Song) or (Kanye West - Stronger) type of a person but that just doesn't fit my style being an EVE player.

How bout you suggest one for me: I'm a carebear extreme with an intent on making money, quenching my pew pew thirst with killing NPCs and developing an internal urge to just blow somebody up to bits.

Oh, no screamo please :P