Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mind-Bomb! Issue #2

Happy (INSERT EVERY SEASONAL FESTIVAL NAME HERE) You everyone on the series of tubes today. I'm at work, and my father was kind enough to give me a ride in this morning, since the wife and I slept over at their place.

Up at the soon-to-be brother-in-law's parents' place last night. It was fun, as I pwned everyone @ Wii Sports. Nobody ruined the evening, but my grandfather and Moses' father really gave it their best shot.

... yeah... like they were fish.

This is the first Christmas morning in my entire life I'm not spending with my family. I really feel awful about it, but there was little I could do. So I want everyone reading this to cherish their family and friends as much as possible to make up for me and everyone else who has to work today.

Now, if you're looking for something more technically useful... HERE.

All I got. Newsfeeds are very quiet today. Still, I hope it's useful.

Take care of yourselves and everyone around you.

o7

1 comment:

Wikiget said...

I feel you. I'm at work too. :(