Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My life in EVE - Part 23.

Truth be told, I haven't had much time to log on for anything but changing skills. I hope to change that soon, but I'll have to see.

Energy Management V finishes today after a fair amount juggling. It's a minor milestone for me. Next I have to do some serious work on my shield skills.

I dropped in on my corpmates last night as a friendly check-in. They were happy to see me and I them. We did some catching up on RL and IG issues. I didn't have much time but I'm getting the feeling COGN is being retasked internally for something more than just the same old combat duties. More on this later.

My lady is still in Hulm mining Veld and Scor in her Burst. Other than a small amount of juggling she's remained focused on her learning skills. She's got one more rank 1 skill to get from IV to V and then she can start on the higher ranked learning skills.

She has yet to get over her fear of venturing into less-secure space. That'll pass in time.

She's looking forward to joining EVE-Uni.

o7

No comments: