Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And so it begins, again and for the first time.

This isn't my first attempt at maintaining a blog.

First it was Livejournal @ psychediver.livejournal.com. That was during my media studies at Humber College.

Then it was blogs.ign.com/psychediver. I still thought I had a future as a journalist.

This will be different. I don't think this will net me a writing job in the future nor will I try to stick to one topic. Everything I am, I will try and post, and I will do it frequently.

Life, love, comics, anime, video games, movies, TV, novels, politics, science, technology, philosophy, sex, gadgets, etc...

I hope to build a readership, but at this point I have no idea how to attract people other than to write a LOT. So I will.

Stay tuned. It should be interesting.

1 comment:

CrazyKinux said...

Hey there!

Welcome to the EVE blogging community!

I've added your blog to my EVE Player Blogroll. You'll also be featured in both next Friday's EVE Speedlinking post as well as the next Micro Warp Cast podcast.

I'd appreciate if you made a post about it and/or added those links to your blogroll!

And keep blogging and writing that EVE fiction, who knows, maybe you'll find yourself on the Blog Pack soon!

Cheers

CrazyKinux